Military on the Move
ALL ACTIVE DUTY, RETIRED MILITARY AND WOUNDED WARRIORS – WE VALUE YOUR SERVICE, AND WE’D LIKE TO OFFER YOU A SPECIAL BENEFIT TO THANK YOU!
U.S. MILITARY ON THE MOVE® is a free real estate rebate and information program that allows you to earn cash back when you buy or sell a home (in states where allowed by law*).
TO BE ELIGIBLE, you must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent, and you must be either active duty, retired military (20 years of service) or a wounded warrior.
WHEN YOU BUY OR SELL A HOME through U.S. Military on the Move,® you’ll receive a cashrebate* based on the actual sales price – not a fixed amount based on a range of values – and you’ll receive your rebate at closing!
IF YOU PLAN TO RENT A HOME, we can help! Our members will provide comprehensive information about the area, counseling on local rental practices and will even send information on listings that meet your criteria.
REBATES ARE GREAT, but there are many other important considerations when choosing a real estate company. Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® is a global network of 565 premier real estate firms with 4,300 offices and 130,000 sales associates in over 70 countries around the world.
Collectively, this group produces 1.1 million transactions valued at $372 billion in home sales annually, more than any national real estate brand. LeadingRE dominates the United States’ list of top 500 real estate firms, with more of the Number One market leaders in the top 100 markets than any national brand.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN TO YOU?
- Quality agents, quality service from top independent brokers who live and work in the market
- No required mortgage lender – choose any lender you wish
- No dollar limit on rebates
- Rebate paid at settlement
* Rebates are not allowed in all states. In some states, a gift card or commission credit at closing may be provided in lieu of the Cash-Back bonus. You must register with U.S. Military on the Move® before contacting a real estate agent and be represented by the assigned real estate firm at closing to qualify. All real estate transactions are negotiable. Other terms and conditions may apply.